FAQQ: What are negative ions and where can we find them?
Negative ions are naturally occurring, odorless, tasteless, invisible molecules. Scientifically they are atoms with one or more electrons. Negative ions can be found in the most natural areas, such as, waterfalls, beaches, fresh country, and pine forests. Ionic research from leading institutions, along with 5,000 worldwide studies, unanimously concur that negative ions are beneficial for us and positive ions are not. Read more about the science of negative ions here.
Q: What is Teviron and what are its origins?
Teviron was invented in Japan. It won many awards and acknowledgments including the Okochi Award, the highest honor in the Japanese fiber industry, the Chemistry Technological Award given by the prestigious Chemistry Association of Japan, and the Onshi Invention Award to recognize its contribution to Japan’s human health, economics, society and the list goes on. Read more about the benefits of Teviron here.
Q: What are the advantages of Negative Ions for the human body?
Wearing Teviron surrounds you with negative ions. Negative ions are beneficial for your body. Exposure to an abundant amount of negative ions has been shown to enhance three essential areas; enhance oxygen utilization, improve mental concentration, and raise levels of alertness. Consequential health benefits of negative ions also include, it could ease pain, increase metabolism, provide a positive outlook towards life, encourage blood circulation, enhance our immune system, and help regulate our autonomic nervous system. In addition, Teviron protects against harmful transmission of positive ions protecting you anytime, anywhere.
Q: How can we wash our Teviron fabrics and garments?
There is a certain procedure to follow when keeping your Teviron product clean. All Teviron products can go in your washer at home. When washing keep Teviron products separate from other types of clothing, or when managing a load wash all Teviron garments together. Always use cold water and our own All Natural Laundry Detergent. It is also recommended to wash items in a Nefful laundry net, to prevent your clothes from over-tumbling or being snagged. Never dry your Teviron products in the dryer, apply any added heat, or place in direct sunlight. Your garments will dry perfectly if they are neatly hung on a drying rack or laid flat on a smooth surface. For more information turn to the cleaning instructions page towards the back of your Nefful catalog.
1. Wash with clean room temperature water
2. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
3. Please do not tumble dry (Including household dryer, coin dryer or commercial dryer) heater, ironing machines.
4. Lay flatly and dry naturally at places with good ventilation after spin dry
Important labels on washing Neoron products
- Washable in washing machine
- Recommended: Wash placed in laundry net and wash with slower spin. (Water Temperature below 30¡æ)
- No Ironing
- No Drying
- No Bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Air dry in cool place
- Fold the blanket into smaller shape then place into the laundry net
- Tie the ropes on both ends (tighten the ropes)
- Place into washing machine
Household washing machine (10kg)
- Wash with clean room temperature water
- Add natural detergent (Bio Clean is recommended)
- Please use the laundry net (Nefful Laundry Net is recommended)
3. Dry: Natural air dry